It is proposed to -
- introduce time limited parking places on Abinger Street, Mansfield Street and Tindal Street;
- introduce a no waiting at any time restriction on Buckingham Street;
- extend sections of existing no waiting at any time restriction on Cottenham Street;
- revoke a section of time limited parking place on Buckingham Street;
- formally designate permit parking places on Mansfield Place and Mansfield Street;
- formalise no waiting at any time waiting restrictions on Mansfield Place and Tindal Street;
- make minor amendments to descriptions of time limited parking place in Buckingham Street and Cottenham Street, and no wating at any time restrictions on Buckingham Street, Mansfield Street and Tindal Street to ensure they accurately reflect the situation on the ground; and
- revoke obsolete parking places on Colliery Lane and obsolete waiting restrictions on Todds Nook Access Road.
Details are contained in the attached Notice. A plan and the reasons for the proposals are also attached.
If you wish to object to or make other representations about the proposals, please complete the survey or email email@example.com
Start date: 31 August 2017
End date: 22 September 2017
Consultation locality: Westgate Ward
Consultation purpose: Statutory Notice
Consultation Officer contact details:
Name: Zaffar Chowdry
Telephone: 0191 2787878 ext. 28964
If you already have an account on Let’s talk Newcastle, please log in before taking part in this survey.
If you haven’t already joined Let’s talk Newcastle, you can still take part in the survey. You will be given the option of registering an account afterwards.