It is proposed to -
1. introduce a Bus Lane on Neville Street
2. revoke the existing Bus Lane on Neville Street
3. revoke the existing Bus Lane on Westmorland Road
4. introduce a parking places for goods vehicle loading only on Neville Street with a maximum stay of 30 minutes
5. revoke the existing parking places for loading on Neville Street
6. move the Bus Lanes on Clayton Street West and part of Westgate Road into the Bus Lanes Order from the Traffic Regulation (Consolidation) Order so that all Bus Lanes are contained in the same legal Order. (This is an administrative exercise and will not affect the Bus Lanes on the ground. The Bus Lanes provisions in the Consolidation Order will be revoked).
Details are contained in the Notice which is attached in the supporting documents below. A plan, draft orders and the reasons for the proposals are also attached below.
If you wish to comment on the proposals, please complete the survey by 28 November 2018.
If you wish to object to the proposals, please also email email@example.com or write to Newcastle Parking Services, PO Box 2BL, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE99 2BL, by 28 November 2018 indicating the grounds for your objection.
Consultation locality: Monument Ward
Consultation purpose: Statutory Notice
If you already have an account on Let’s talk Newcastle, please log in before taking part in this survey.
If you haven’t already joined Let’s talk Newcastle, you can still take part in the survey. You will be given the option of registering an account afterwards.