The following is proposed for Ridley Place -
1. introduce sections of no loading/unloading at any time,
2. revocation of an existing length of no loading at any time,
3. amendment to the existing length of prohibition of driving restriction,
4. revocation of all parking places (Disabled Badge Holders, Loading/Unloading and Pay and Display),
5. introduce parking places for loading/unloading by any vehicle,
6. introduce a parking place for Disabled Badge Holders.
It is also proposed to introduce a parking place for loading/unloading by any vehicle on Vine Lane.
Details are contained in the Notice which is attached in the supporting documents below. A plan, draft orders and the reasons for the proposals are also attached below
If you wish to comment on the proposals please complete the survey. If you wish to object to the proposals please also email email@example.com setting out the grounds for your objection.
End date: 13 April 2021
Consultation locality: Monument Ward
Consultation purpose: Statutory Notice
If you already have an account on Let’s talk Newcastle, please log in before taking part in this survey.
If you haven’t already joined Let’s talk Newcastle, you can still take part in the survey. You will be given the option of registering an account afterwards.