It is proposed to -
1. introduce no waiting at any time restrictions (double yellow lines) on various roads in the Haddricks Mill area,
2. increase in length existing no waiting at any time restrictions on Hunters Road,
3. revoke existing lengths of no waiting at any time restriction on Freeman Road,
4. revoke lengths of existing prohibition of verge and footway parking restriction on Haddricks Mill Road/Matthew Bank,
5. amend in length an existing Parking Place for Permit Holders on Freeman Road, and
6. construct a road hump at the junction of Hunters Road / Back Station Road.
Details are contained in the Notice which is attached in the supporting documents below. Plans, draft Orders and the reasons for the proposals are also attached below.
If you wish to comment on the proposals, please complete the survey. If you wish to object to the proposals, please email firstname.lastname@example.org setting out the grounds for your objection.
End date: 14 April 2021
Consultation locality: Dene and South Gosforth Ward
Consultation purpose: Statutory Notice
Consultation Officer contact details:
Name: Sarah Gardner
If you already have an account on Let’s talk Newcastle, please log in before taking part in this survey.
If you haven’t already joined Let’s talk Newcastle, you can still take part in the survey. You will be given the option of registering an account afterwards.