It is proposed to -
1. introduce loading/unloading restrictions on Pilgrim Street and Worswick Street,
2. revoke the one-way restriction on Worswick Street thereby making the street two-way,
3. revoke a disabled badge holder, a taxi, and all charged parking places on Worswick Street,
4. revoke a police and a loading parking place on Pilgrim Street,
5. construct road humps on High Bridge, Market Lane and Shakespeare Street at their junctions with Pilgrim Street, and
6. introduce a pedestrian crossing on Pilgrim Street.
Details are contained in the Notice which is attached in the supporting documents below. A plan, draft Orders and the reasons for the proposals are also attached below.
If you wish to comment on the proposals, please complete the survey. If you wish to object to the proposals, please email email@example.com setting out the grounds for your objection.
End date: 26th October 2021
Consultation locality: Monument Ward
Consultation purpose: Statutory Notice
Consultation Officer contact details:
Name: Mark Largue
If you already have an account on Let’s talk Newcastle, please log in before taking part in this survey.
If you haven’t already joined Let’s talk Newcastle, you can still take part in the survey. You will be given the option of registering an account afterwards.