MonumentThis consultation ran from 07 December 2023 - 04 January 2024
Please give us your views on our traffic scheme relating to Strawberry Lane and St Andrews Street Area in 2023 by taking part in this short consultation.
- Introduce a 'Prohibition of Driving of Motor Vehicles' restriction on Strawberry Lane and Back Gallowgate
- Introduce a 'No Waiting At Any Time' restriction on Back Gallowgate, and
- Relocate the disabled parking bay on St Andrew's Street.
If you wish to comment on the proposals please complete the survey. If you wish to object to the proposals please also email email@example.com setting out the grounds for your objection and indicating which of the proposals your objection relates to.
- End date: 3rd January 2024
- Consultation locality: Monument Ward
- Consultation purpose: Statutory Notice
Here are the Consultation Officer's contact details, if you require information about this in a different format (such as large print), please get in touch with Adam Goodwin at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are asking for your contact details so that we can let you know about the outcomes of this consultation. We will store your details securely, we will not share them with anyone else, and we will not use them for any other purpose. If you would like us to remove your contact details from our records, please contact the consultation officer (details above), or email: email@example.com. We will use your responses to inform our decision about these proposals. You can find out what will happen next here on www.letstalknewcastle.co.uk, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.